25.6.08

- las peliculas del fin de

Yuri [to Lara]: I wish, I wish I could live two lives. My own, and to see you well and happy. To know you weren't in need of anything. I'm sure you'll find someone you could be happy with. Of course I'd want to knock his teeth out.
Yuri: [to Sasha] Perhaps we're standing still and it's the world that's moving past us.
Yuri: It's all a mystery. Love - the idea that there is someone already there in the world who might hold the key to your whole existence.
Tonya: It's a poem about love. It's beautiful. Is it about anyone in particular?
Yuri: Who knows where inspiration comes from. Movie: Doctor Zhivago (2002)



Rita: What's wrong with you?
Jack: Let me think about that. I'll tell you the next time I see you. Movie: The Darjeeling Limited (2007)

No comments:

- Lituania en Buenafuente!/ Lietuva Ispanijos televizijoj


Buenafuente - labai populiari cia jumoro laida, rodoma velai vakarais. Romero - vienas is ju jumoristu. Jiems atsiute kazkas is Lietuvos zurnala, kur kryziazodi susidelioja jo pavarde. Del to jiems labai smagu ir linksma, kad net Lietuvoj ji zino. Tikrai labai linksma laida,net as juokiuosi:)

- Lithuania in TravelChannel

Snoopy con su mejor amigo pajarito