4.2.09

- Scrapbooking.


The other day my friend Charlotte told me, her mother is keen on scrapbooking. And she is even writing a blog about it http://michele05.canalblog.com/, there is placing the photos of her jobs as well.
Actually, before that day, I didn't know anything about scrapbooking, but now I've found out, it's quite popular world wide.
Scrapbooking is a method for preserving personal and family history in the form of photographs, printed media, and memorabilia contained in decorated albums, or scrapbooks. Instead of just placing photographs in a photo album, a scrapbooker aims to capture the feeling and the mood associated with their memories.
God knows, if I had more patience, maybe I would like to try it myself, because I find it to be a good way to express yourself. Moreover, a nice opportunity to make a small, hand-made gift, so valuable these days.
Bonne chance!

3 comments:

Agni said...

nice nice

Anonymous said...

Que bueno Inga!!
Gracias por hablar de esto en tu blog. Mi mamá va a flipar cuando vea que tiene visitas en su blog desde Lituania.

Petons!

Anonymous said...

you have a wonderful site!

- Lituania en Buenafuente!/ Lietuva Ispanijos televizijoj


Buenafuente - labai populiari cia jumoro laida, rodoma velai vakarais. Romero - vienas is ju jumoristu. Jiems atsiute kazkas is Lietuvos zurnala, kur kryziazodi susidelioja jo pavarde. Del to jiems labai smagu ir linksma, kad net Lietuvoj ji zino. Tikrai labai linksma laida,net as juokiuosi:)

- Lithuania in TravelChannel

Snoopy con su mejor amigo pajarito