20.2.09

- Escape to Africa

In my opinion cartoons nowadays aren't just for children!
- jokes, soundtrack and characters are just amazing!
(btw I'm convinced that The Simpsons wins without competition)
But the other night had so much fun watching Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa
Had a great time maybe because of watching it with my sis' :)
Here what Giraffe Melman told to Gloria the Hippopotamus:
Listen Mototo, you'd better treat this lady like a queen. Because you, you my friend... have found the perfect woman. If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman, I would give her flowers every day. And not just any flowers, okay? Her favorites are orchids. White. And I would bring her breakfast every day. Six loaves of wheat bread with butter on both sides. No crusts. Just the way she likes it. I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend. And I'd spend every day thinking of ways to make her laugh. She has the most... amazing laugh. That's what I would do, if I were you. But I'm not. So you do it.

No comments:

- Lituania en Buenafuente!/ Lietuva Ispanijos televizijoj


Buenafuente - labai populiari cia jumoro laida, rodoma velai vakarais. Romero - vienas is ju jumoristu. Jiems atsiute kazkas is Lietuvos zurnala, kur kryziazodi susidelioja jo pavarde. Del to jiems labai smagu ir linksma, kad net Lietuvoj ji zino. Tikrai labai linksma laida,net as juokiuosi:)

- Lithuania in TravelChannel

Snoopy con su mejor amigo pajarito